A shop for packaged goods in Bourgas, at 35 Lermontov str.
A shop for packaged goods on the ground floor, with storage in the basement, Bourgas, at 35 Lermontov str. – Super Centre
- Flor area: 120.00 sq.m.
- Basement, dedicated to the shop: 59.00 sq.m.
- Type of construction: New, brick
- Permission to use: Yes
- Exposure: West-South
This residential building is located in the super centre of Bourgas, not far from its most modern and beautiful streets – “Alexandrovska” and “Bogoridi”, surrounded by restaurants, caffees, many and various shops and shopping centres, and close to Interhotel “Bulgaria”.
Built of grey aluminium profile with 10 mm strengthened glass. Fully lined with Greek travertine and Brazilian granite. The stairway, connecting the ground floor and the basement is made of granite and the railing of chrome-nickel.
- Floors: Quality Italian granite-gress in unison with the window sills colour and the shelves under the windows;
- The sanitary facility is lined with Italian tiles, both on the walls and the floor;
- Walls – Perfectly finished and decorated in fresh nuances;
- Ceiling: The perimeter, together with the pillar, are finished with plasterboard. There is integrated perimeter lighting, which adds style and elegance;
- Heating: Air-conditioner unit by Osaka;
- The sanitary room is fully equipped; the ceiling is a suspended system, with linear panels by Hunter Douglas;
- Floors: Italian granite-gress;
- Walls and ceilings: Finished and decorated in white, with lighting fixtures;
- Heating: Two wall type radiators;